Providing a 40m bespoke walkway for London Southend Airport new terminal
Lockit-Safe was awarded the contract to design, fabricate and install a new 40m x 7.5m walkway for the expanding London Southend Airport.
The walkway connected the terminal to the new rail station.
Lockit-Safe provided an end-to-end solution including design, fabrication and installation of the bespoke walkway including structural calculations and groundworks (working with existing foundations)
- Galvanised powder coated steel
- 16mm multiwall clear roof
- 12mm toughened glass side panels
- Handrail and bumper bars
- Full rainwater gutter system
- Provision for information display screens