Installing new cycle shelter to Bromley South Station
Bromley South station wanted to utilise a disused platform to install a new cycle shelters for 50 bikes. In order to do this we were also required to undertake groundworks..
In order to prepare the site we were required to –
– Remove advertising hoardings
– Excavate 15t of earth for an area of 22m x 4.5m
– Removal of 8 trees including tree route systems
– Level new area
– Cast new concrete base
– Install 50 cycle shelter
– Relay tarmac path
– Install new stairway for maintenance worker access
– Install palisade fencing to 4 sides
All of this work was carried out within the 3 week schedule.